I’m Orla Dark and welcome to my blog! Here I will share my thoughts on my favorite k-dramas and write reviews. But mostly, it’s my safe place to share my writing in the fanfic section where I share my creative writing on tv shows\movies\books I love because moving on is so hard for me. I do not own any of those characters and settings, they belong to their respective owners and broadcast companies. I’m just having fun and I hope you will like it too.
Eventually, I hope to start creating my own characters and words in original writing.
Now, let me guide you on this site:
The general part is blog-like and all posts (fanfics\reviews\etc.) show ups there.
- K-drama land is where I write different posts on k-dramas I watch, and subcategories are:
- Currently watching – simple as that, ongoing dramas I watch at the moment;
- Mountains of reviews – reviews on finished k-drams, old and new;
- Recommendations – posts like “top favorite action dramas” or “Best in enemies to lovers tropes” kind of posts;
- Musical forest – I love k-drama soundtracks and share my favorites here;
- Starry nights – highlighting talented actors and actresses, the stars on k-drama night’s sky;
- Style factory – Korean dramas show a very interesting dressing or make-up style, in modern dramas as well as in sageuks1Sageuk is In English language literature sageuk usually refers to historical films and television series (of South Korea).
You can also follow me on social media: Twitter or Instagram. I have a CuriousCat account and you can feel free to write questions or suggestions there anonymously. You can also use the comment section under every post here on the site but from WordPress\Twitter\Google\Facebook accounts.
So dear visitor, I hope you will have a great time here!
- 1Sageuk is In English language literature sageuk usually refers to historical films and television series (of South Korea).